Composting 101 Workshop
In this session you will learn:
45mins | INDOOR THEORY
● Working with Nature
● Understanding Soil
● What is Composting
● What to Compost & What Not to Compost
45mins | OUTDOOR PRACTICAL
● How to compost - Hands-on
● How to amend composting when it smells
By the end of this workshop:
● You will learn the basics of composting.
● Apply knowledge to start, amend and apply compost in your garden by working with nature.
● Confidence to put wastes to good use by composting them in your compost bin on your own.
Debbie Han, Co-create Nature founder, Permaculture design
Debbie is a permaculture consultant and designer, trained by world renowned permaculture consultant, designer and teacher, Geoff Lawton of Permaculture Research Institute of Australia. Debbie is Co-create Nature’s primary educator and consultant, while designing self-sustaining edible gardens, nature playground and therapy garden based on permaculture principles, and teaches those who are keen in working with nature to grow their own food, play in nature and heal with nature. Apart from growing good food at home for her family, she spends her time connecting with Mother Nature to evolve with humility, gratitude, reverence, and investing in one’s knowledge and understanding, along with action and responsibility.
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM SGT
- Spice Garden, Hotel Jen Tanglin Singapore
Composting 101 SOLD OUT $20.00
- Venue Address
- Hotel Jen Tanglin Singapore, 1A Cuscaden Road, Singapore 249716 Singapore
Next Jen Workshops216 Followers